Friday, March 5, 2010

Confession



I have a confession to make. I like to keep everything in my house fairly organized. In fact, some might say I am a bit anal about clutter. That's why it kills me every time I walk into the kitchen and see a big pile of unorganized recipes. For some reason I feel the need to scribble down recipes on little pieces of scrap paper and throw them into a pile. But today everything is going to change! I was so excited to see free printable recipes cards on Skip To My Lou this morning that I ran out and bought a pack of cardstock so I could get started right away. What I love about this recipe card maker is that you get to customize the appearance of the cards and enter the recipe on the computer so all you have to do is print them out and marvel at your work. Plus, these cards are going to be great for sharing recipes with friends! Thank you Skip To My Lou!

No comments: