Saturday, January 23, 2010

Postive Message For Kids

{photo credit: ModEco Kids}

I was recently browsing around ModEco Kids, a wonderful website for eco-friendly kid's things, and came across this chore chart. I absolutely love the modern feel and the top phrase that says, "This is how I contribute to my family." What a wonderful positive message to send to children. I only wish that I had seen this chart last December, when I searched all over the planet for a cool chore chart! To download this free chart, visit http://www.modecokids.com/index.php/2009/10/21/free-printable-chore-chart-for-kids/

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Oh I am going to download it for my SIL and keep a copy for when my son gets older thanks!

I am a new follower. I saw you on the follow section on MBC. Come by to my blog and follow back if you would like. I am doing two amazing giveaways right now. It is always nice to meet other mommy bloggers. ~Juliana with A Blonde Walks Into A Blog