Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Backpacks!




Tired of those cheap character backpacks that don't hold up? Well, I just added these great new personalized backpacks to my site! All of them have a double zipper for the main compartment, a zipper for the front pocket, a mesh side pocket for holding a water bottle, adjustable and padded shoulder straps, and a padded back panel for for extra cushioning! The backpacks measure 18x13x6. There are many great styles to choose from for both boys and girls, so come check them out.

5 comments:

preppyinnewengland said...

So cute....that perwinkle color is so pretty. My Miss Preppy/Sporty Tween is heading for middle school and looking at those messenger bags or LL Bean.
Looks like a Red Sox pack for the baseball guy!

Momma Such said...

Very cute! I'm following you from MBC! :)

Nessa said...

Absolutely adorable!

I found you thanks to a reply on a post at Mom Bloggers Club. Glad to have found you and am now following. I hope you'll stop by and visit me as well.

Can't wait to check out more of your cute blog!

Candice said...

I love these backbacks they are so cute!

~♥Sonya said...

These are terrific backpacks! Great information and lovely blog! Stopping by to visit from MBC and following you now. Have a great weekend!