Friday, June 26, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to the Cute Clips & More blog. After years of selling wholesale monogrammed gifts, I decided to take the plunge and open my own website. And am I sure glad that I did! It has been so much fun getting to know my clients and helping them pick out the perfect personalized or monogrammed gift. While shopping at my store, if you don't see exactly what you are looking for just contact me! I would be happy to listen to your ideas and discuss different possibilities with you. Custom designs can be made for our personalized clothing, lunch boxes, bibs, burp cloths, koozies, stationery, party invitations, bookplates, gift stickers and aprons.

I decided to start a blog so I can share information with you. Not only will I be sharing Cute Clips and & More sales, new products, reader discounts and store information, but I plan on bringing you tutorials, fun products I find around the Internet and so much more. Make sure you sign up for our blog updates and check out our store at http://www.cuteclipsandmore.com/

3 comments:

Amy @ Atlanta with Kid said...

Hi,

I came from mombloggerclub. :)

Your site is so CUTE! I love the banner. Great start!

-Amy

Milo's Creations said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I just followed your blog! :-)

Cheryl

preppyinnewengland said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I just started a month ago! I have found many of these bloggers to be so creative, helpful and very funny! How nice of so many to share some wonderful comments. It's been fun!